Complaint Review: Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Inc

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Beto — Jersey City New Jersey
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Inc
5701 W Sunrise Blvd Suite 100 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Inc Paola Vanec Hold my money and never give my money back Fort Lauderdale Florida

I did call to this institution on dic 2012, desperate because my financial situation, after agree with the employes, I did pay the enrrolenmt fee, they discount from my bank account more than the fee is, call again 1 day later to ask for my money and I said don't want go ahead with this, even whe the contract said you have 7 days to do it,  Paola Vanec, in no very nice way, refuse to do it and they kept the money with no way to negociated.

This is a theft company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Credit-Counseling-Services-Inc/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33313/Consolidated-Credit-Counseling-Services-Inc-Paola-Vanec-Hold-my-money-and-never-give-my-m-1085904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Inc

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC