Complaint Review: Consolidated Litigation Group

5855 Green Valley Circle #209 Culver City, California United States of America
  • Phone: 8774547501
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Consolidated Litigation Group Kramer & Kaslow Law Group, Mass Litigation Alliance,The Home Retention DivisionMass Joinder Litigation Law suit against Suntrust Mortgage through Consolidated Litigation Group Culver City, California

*Consumer Comment: experience

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Consolidated Litigation Group Attorneys Has Good Experience

*Consumer Comment: Far too good to be true.

I found a report on here after researching. Received a letter in the mail notice that I was part of a fraudulent action by a Mortgage company. Said if I paid 1650.00 they would obtain all the legal documents and have a 3rd party company review my documents for the fraudulent actions of the lender. Mine was for sure and would go well. Eventually it would cost me $4000.00 total and they would get 100% of my money back if the fraud was not proven. The $4000.0 would lead me to a "settlement" with my current loan and the federal government is funding banks to process the fraudulent practices by refinancing my current house worth and only having to pay 2% of that value. Possiblity of a complete write off if I do not settle and possibly damages could be recieved. Too good to be true???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Litigation-Group/Culver-City-California-90230/Consolidated-Litigation-Group-Kramer-Kaslow-Law-Group-Mass-Litigation-AllianceThe-Home-725797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Litigation Group

experience

AUTHOR: Albert - (United States of America)

My experience was nothing short of a miracle. When I contacted Consolidated Litigation Group I was 5 months behind on my 1st mortgage payment and 10 months on my 2nd. I tried working with the banks myself but the only solutions they had was to do a short sales or bring everything current immediately. Ive been in my home 12 years and always made my payments on time. I was furloughed by my employer United Airlines after 22 years of service. My choice was to either hire an attorney or be at the mercy of the banks. In the end my interest rate was reduced to 2% with MetLife which dropped my payment $708 per month. Once that was completed they petioned to have my HELOC with B of A completely forgiven, which ultimately they did. Now Im able to afford the mortgage payment and ride out this economic nightmare Ive been through. Thank you Consolidated Litigation Group.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Consolidated Litigation Group Attorneys Has Good Experience

AUTHOR: Roger - (United States of America)

If anyone has been searching for expert advice in the field of bank mergers, look no further because Consolidated Litigation Group attorneys has good experience of offering expect advice to their clients within the wide spectrum of business and corporate law. The firm specializes in a number of fields such as banking and finance, commercial litigation, insolvency and bank mergers. I was in foreclosure with a sale date around the corner and they were able to stop my house from being sold and get me into litigation with Bank of America.

Far too good to be true.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

If you had a case so strong, they'd be falling over themselves Just to represent you, not charging you.
Avoid all these aholes-for-cash and spend your cash wisely,NOT on possible windfalls.