Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Service

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2005

• Reported By:Cape Girardeau Missouri
Consolidated Media Service
2550 Heritage Court, Suite 106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolated Media Service ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I recieved a call from a collector saying "I owe $235.88 from CMS and I need to pay it for a past due invoice in 2001 and they will give me a discount and the new price is $117.94" I told them I will call my lawyer. I never ordered periodicals or anything from this company. I was in the United States Army in Germany, when they told me of the dates I ordered the periodicals. This is fraud.

Rocky
Cape Girardeau, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2005 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Service/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolated-Media-Service-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-164729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Service