Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Service

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2007

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
Consolidated Media Service
2550 Heritage Court, Suite 106, Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Service ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Atlanta Georgia

Back in 2000 when we where living in Arizona, wife subscribed for magazines from Consolidate Media Service (CMS) in which we received nothing from them and we were making payments. When we received nothing, wife called to cancel and found out that they (CMS) automatically subscribed us for more and billed us for it as well.
It is now May 2007 and received a call from Lubke Baker & Associates (LBA).

stating that we owe $500 dollars to CMS for past due. My wife called them back in 2000 to cancel after she found out that CMS automatically subscribes us to another order. We had received nothing from them nor do we want anything from them.

When I first talk to LBA, I ask them for the company of the magazine and phone number. Her first reply was for us go through them, but I said no, I dealt with collection agencies before and stated my request again. She then gave me a number that has an recording to enter your phone number or a text message. That number is 877-385-0369. LBA did offer a reduce the amount "owed" to take care of it, but we refused. I am presently writing up a letter to my bank and sending CMS a copy as well to LBA (if I can find their address) and going to contact BBB to report this to them as well. My credit is already bad enough, but I do not want them to make it worse. I know this is a scam that CMS and LBA are doing.
Please, any assistance would be a great help. I know I am not the only one here. I read their websites.

Brian
St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2007 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Service/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolidated-Media-Service-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Atlanta-Georgia-250475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Service