Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services Aka. Cms Magazines

• Submitted: Sun, October 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 09, 2005

• Reported By:Brockton Massachusetts
Consolidated Media Services Aka. Cms Magazines
200 Chastain Center Blvd. Suite 200 Kennesaw, GA 30144 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services Aka. Cms Magazines harrassment Kennesaw Georgia

I have been recieving phone calls from Nicole at a lawyers office 1800-258-6587 ext.120 reguarding moneys owed to Consolidated Media Services. She claims that I owe $400.00 in magazines from the year of 2000. She also claims I have paid a sum of $119.00 in the year of 2000.
Her claim is false. I have never subscribed or paid a fee to consolidated media services. She calls every night and harrasses me. She wanted to settle for the sum of $200.00 even though I let her know I have all my check copies from the past 7 years and never paid money to them.

She gave me the website of consolidatedmediaservices.com and I went on it. The "rip off report" came up when I put the url on my computer. I have never recieved anything in the US mail from them, only phone calls, which they may have gotten the number from the internet. I want people to know that they are not alone by getting harrassed by these people. If anyone knows what to do about this, please respond to this report. Thank you...

Brockton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2005 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services-Aka-Cms-Magazines/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Consolidated-Media-Services-Aka-Cms-Magazines-harrassment-Kennesaw-Georgia-160072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services Aka. Cms Magazines