Handle

Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services - Luebke Baker & Associates - Les Purdle

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2005

• Reported By:Socorro New Mexico
Consolidated Media Services - Luebke Baker & Associates - Les Purdle
8903 N. Pioneer Rd. Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services - Luebke Baker & Associates Les Purdle, ripoff I received a call stating that they were trying to collect an unpaid debt. Peoria Illinois

I received a call on my cell phone stating that they were trying to collect an unpaid debt of $591.21 for magazines I had ordered in 2002-2003. I told him he must have the wrong number because I do not order magazines. He gave me a list of about 5 magazines.

I Kept denying this by saying I did not order magazines, he said he understood but he was offering me a settlement price of $210.15 to clear my debt so it would not be sent to collection.

I asked what the name of the company was that I was to have bought the magazines from and he said "Consolidated Media Services" I asked what company he was calling from and he said "Luebke Baker & Associates" I asked for a phone number where I could call back and he gave me 800-258-6587. He would not give me a physical address but gave me a P.O. Box of 9398, Peoria, Ill. He gave me the name of Les Purdle at ext. 120.

At one point, he said he had an address for me of 4443, some place in Illinois. I told him he definitely had the wrong person because I have never lived in Ill.

I said I am sorry but I would not pay the $591.21 or the $210.15 because I did not order anything and I did not owe anything.

He kept trying to say he was trying to help me settle my debt and I kept saying I do not owe this debt, and until the company can prove that I ordered the magazines, I would not pay anything.

He finally gave up and said he would call me back another time.

Anna mae
Socorro, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2005 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services-Luebke-Baker-Associates-Les-Purdle/Peoria-Illinois-61615/Consolidated-Media-Services-Luebke-Baker-Associates-Les-Purdle-ripoff-I-received-a-c-164306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services - Luebke Baker & Associates - Les Purdle