Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services SCAM

• Submitted: Sat, June 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 05, 2004

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Consolidated Media Services SCAM
200 Chastain Center Boulevard Suite 200 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services RIPOFF SCAM LIARS BULLIES Kennesaw Georgia

I also recieved a call from Consolidated Media Services (CMS) regarding a dept for some $435 for magazines ordered in 1997 (it's 2004). I recall being called in 1997 and taking some offer, which later was not what it was so I cancelled, but kept recieving magazines, so I'd call back and they said they order was cancelled and I would only get what has already been sent in the mail. Sure enough I kept getting the stinking magazines. OK - finally they stopped coming.

Fast Forward to 2004 and I get a call! I have excellent credit this has never popped up on any credit report. If I really owed this money it would have showed up when I bought cars and a house, right? This is a SCAM. So I looked up the company on the web, BAM! Thousands on complaints with my same story. Go to WWW.FTC.GOV search for Consolidated Media Services or Media Outsourcing, has legal action reports. WWW.RIPOFFREPORT.COM has thousands of stories. WWW.BBB.ORG has information.

I now recieved a call from Luebke Baker & Associates (a "so-called" collection agency), but they sounded a little weird to me, but I haven't been able to find much on them. The BBB.ORG just says the deal with Magazines Collections.

PLEASE - If you have this problem make the effort to share your story, if you have found this you know how good it feels to know that you are not alone. As for me I am going to file FTC and BBB files against them. And when they call or any of their collections agency I just tell them I am not paying, settling, anything until I hear from FTC.

Ricardo
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2004 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services-SCAM/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Consolidated-Media-Services-RIPOFF-SCAM-LIARS-BULLIES-Kennesaw-Georgia-93771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services SCAM