Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Fri, September 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 06, 2002

• Reported By:Hazleton Pa
Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage Court Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services ripoff, corruption, ripoff fraud business, victimized many consumers tricked and lied to us Atlanta Georgia

1st of all, I get this call about some bullshit contest and they start babbling on about magazines,so I go along with the "conversation", at which time I did not accept their offers,

that bastard telemarketer(Sneaky little pr**k)starts scamming me some more just to get me to say and do things I would never do according to my knowledge, but heres the kicker,I told that "bastard" to send me the info in the mail and he agreed, so he went on and on.

This is where I get a little p**sed off-He told me,he needed my credit card number just for verification that it was me on the phone,not ever agreeing to the magazine sale.REMINDER-do not EVER give your credit card number over the phone!

Then about an hour later I get a call back saying I agreed to their service with this amount sum which that bastard never told me,I even told that lady I was lied to and told them they are sneaky but she just kept going on and on till I finally said-send me the info in the mail.

Never got anything untill I came back from vacation and I saw that stupid little book I called to cancel and the guy said I cannot which I believe is outrageous-

they don't have my signature on ANYTHING.I hope they get everything they deserve

Jody
Hzleton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2002 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-18201/Consolidated-Media-Services-ripoff-corruption-ripoff-fraud-business-victimized-many-con-29183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services