Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 28, 2003

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage, Suite 106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services And All Employees Associated With This Company Unauthorized credit card charges rip-off Atlanta Georgia

I called Consolidated Media Services (CMS) to make a payment on my boyfriend's account. I gave my credit card number and instructed the Customer Service Representative to charge my account once only.

CMS did not follow my instructions, they charged my credit card two more times. I called them and told them not to charge my card anymore and they harrassed me asking who I was and why I did not want to use my card anymore.

My boyfriend ended up having to call CMS himself and have my credit card removed from his file. I have never dealt with a "business" with such rude, uninformed employees.

Beware of this so called "company"! CMS told my boyfriend that he could not cancel his subscription after a ten day free trial. He ended up spending an absurd amount of money and is now stuck with tons of magazines that he does not even want!

Renee
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2003 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolidated-Media-Services-And-All-Employees-Associated-With-This-Company-Unauthorized-cr-47369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services