Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Thu, December 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 12, 2002

• Reported By:Montgomery Village Maryland
Consolidated Media Services
The Heritage Building, 2550 Heritage Court, Suite 106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services Credit Card fraudulent ripoff business Atlanta Georgia

This company, Consolodated Media Services, called me and said I was enrolled to get $1,000,000.00. Like an idiot...I kept saying OK, OK and OK when they were babbling about 2 or 3 magazines. Being even more stupid, I gave them my credit card number too.

For a month, they charged my credit card for $59.99. I called them up and said I want to cancel and they said that they could not. Instead, they said they would lower my payment to $26 a month and I elected to make future payments by check. Luckily, I have not sent them a check yet so I think I'm keeping my bank account safe from fraudulant charges.

The next month, I had charges on another one of my credit cards by MOS Magazines, which I did not even give them the number for. I think I am about to report both of those credit cards stolen and prevent any future charges by these money-hongers.

The next step I am willing to take is to threaten them with a lawsuit for credit card fraud and anything else my lawyer can think of. I am hoping this will work, otherwise I will end up getting screwed BIG TIME.

Gaithersburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2002 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolidated-Media-Services-Credit-Card-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Atlanta-Georgia-38055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services