Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2003

• Reported By:Lakewood Colorado
Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage Court #106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services Dishonest Fraudulent Ripoff take money from your account anytime they want to created a mess in my account and now they won't help fix it THEIVES Atlanta Georgia

I was told that i would receive a free diamond watch after continued calls to the company (6months)with them practically calling me a liar, they finally sent a cheap imitation watch.

I gave them a date that they could debit my account, they would take money when ever they wanted. I had some checks returned because of their dipping into my account and now they refuse to pay the charges that they created. I wrote them a letter a month ago and still have not gotten a response.

I insisted they stop taking payments from my account and bill me directly, I was told they couldn't do that because they had already paid the distributers. I still do not receive all the magazines i signed up for and it has been 7 months.

When I call I get someone who can only say "I'm sorry but I am not authorized to help you". I ask to speak to someone who can but they are never available.I have been hung up on by their so called customer services reps for demanding to speak to someone who is in charge. I am in the service business and I would never abuse a customer the way this company does.

Debra
Lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2003 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolidated-Media-Services-Dishonest-Fraudulent-Ripoff-take-money-from-your-account-anyti-50584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services