Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:Sayreville New Jersey
Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage Ct. Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services Ripoff Scam Artists Atlanta Georgia

July 20, 2005

Today I had some news regarding that a collection agency had called and said that I owed $542.10 on a magazine subscription. They said that I had subscribed in 1998 and today after 7 years they call out of nowwhere saying that I owe money. The company is Consolidated Media Services. I don't recall even signing up with these people and never received any type of magazines. I spoke to someone from Luebke Baker & Associates (the collection agency) for Consolidated Media Services and told them my situation. They gave me a number for Consolidated Media Services, but the only thing I've gotten was a voice mail saying they will call back and they never did. The collection agency said that they had an account file on me. Again, I don't recall ever signing up with this company. I never received a bill or notification that is why it just seems very suspicious. The person that I spoke to said they would reduce the bill to $250.00. They said they would sent me a confirmation in the mail in 3-7 business days. They also assured me that they have been in business for about 10 years. Never again will I deal with these telemarketers. They need to get a real job and stop scamming from hard working individuals such as my self.

Sayreville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolidated-Media-Services-Ripoff-Scam-Artists-Atlanta-Georgia-150620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services