Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2003

• Reported By:Forest Park Oh
Consolidated Media Services
2550 Herirage Ct, Suite106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-367-2921
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

MOS MAG SUBS dirty ripoff liars Atlanta Georgia

MOS MAG SUBS, MSL/DSI, CMS IMoney taken out of my account w/o authorization printed out an unauthorized check and told me that I gave the ok dirty ripoff liars Atlanta Georgia .....

I found out that money was taken out of my account and maid it into an computer printed unauthorized check without me knowing. They said that I gave them the ok, ang gave them my account no.

They told me that I made a one time pact with them. NOW, I want my money back and they won't give it to me. I've started sending magazines back with a letter of complaint saying I want my money back and cancel my order.

I finally was able to cancel my order. I never want to have anything to do with them again.

Diane
Forest Park, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2003 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/MOS-MAG-SUBS-dirty-ripoff-liars-Atlanta-Georgia-52302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services