Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2003

• Reported By:colts neck New Jersey
Consolidated Media Services
P.O. Box 538213 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services CMS was a very deceptive company. Atlanta Georgia

I was contacted by Consolidated Media Services one evening for a woman to interduce me to a "special package" allowing subscriptions to multiple magazines for a discount price. I declined the offer and went about my day.

I was contacted several times (at least twice per day) until finally a lower prie than the original was negotiated and free gifts were included I finally agreed.
Since that very day I have only recieved two magazines, one with no contents, I have received no free gifts that I was promised, but they have made sure to charge me.

Additionally there have been at least five different occassions where I have been contacted no less than eight times per day by different CMS reperesentatives trying to sell me more "special packages". I have contacted the company and was very rudely brushed off as if I were doig wrong denied the opportuntiy to speak to a superviser. I can not cancel this account because they have me recorded agreeing to pay for this package, but the problem is, I have recieved nothing.

If you are contacted by this company I strongly advise you to decline.

Allison
Colts Neck, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2003 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-3053-8213/Consolidated-Media-Services-CMS-was-a-very-deceptive-company-Atlanta-Georgia-48018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services