Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2003

• Reported By:Modesto California
Consolidated Media Services
www.cmsmags.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Consolidated Media Services ripoff Visa misrepresentation Atlanta Georgia

These sorry sons of b*tches conned me into buying magazines and entering me into some crappy sweepstakes to win $50 G's. I was a dumbass and fell for it. It's my loss but I remember that "you gotta crawl before you walk". I learned from my mistake and hopefully no one else will have to deal with it as well. I made the mistake of giving out my bank card number, but i was smart enough to immediately "hot card" it after realizing what I had just done. Another member of the company called me to confirm my order.

I tried to explain to him that I made a mistake in ordering and would like to cancel. His retarded a*s wouldn't cancel my order until I raised my voice. A couple days later, the Supervisor called me to confirm the cancellation. They told me that I would receive the 1 yrs. worth of magazines that they received the money for from my account. I said no way, I want a refund. She said I had to call a 800 #. I tricked her a*s and didn't call the number because I knew it would lead to another scam.

The End. Sorry for the long paragraph but I hope people will use this as a way to avoid these scam artists.

Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2003 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia/Consolidated-Media-Services-ripoff-Visa-misrepresentation-Atlanta-Georgia-47539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services