Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Fri, October 31, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 31, 2003

• Reported By:Huber Heights Ohio
Consolidated Media Services
www.consolidatedmediaservices.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-226-7356
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Consolidated Media Services ripoff a mistake in believing a telemarketer Atlanta Georgia

I made a mistake in believing a telemarketer, the CMS company offered me a free gift and magazines for of my choice for a one time cost of $34.99, so I agreed that was my mistake. The magazines began to come and I was alright with the selection, then I received my credit card statement and I was billed once but then the next month I was billed again so I called them and they said that they told me that the $34.99 was approximately what they were going to charge me a month for 12 months so I tried to cancel and they said that I couldn't. I wrote them a letter and they started to call me at all hours and I tried to cancel and I told them that I wrote them a letter and they said that they never received and the total amount they want to charge me is $419.88 and I told them that I was not going to pay that, that was not the amount they told me. So they said they where going to refer me to a collecting agency so I told them to right ahead. And I am waiting to get referred to a collecting agency so like that I can go to get some legal help and I will fight this to the end.

Anthony
Huber Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2003 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia/Consolidated-Media-Services-ripoff-a-mistake-in-believing-a-telemarketer-Atlanta-Georgia-70694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services