Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Thu, March 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 09, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Consolidated Media Services
200 Chastain Blvd. Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services CMS scam along with Luebke Baker & Associates Ripoff Kennesaw Georgia

I received a phone call yesterday 3/8/06 from Luebke & Assoc. said they were calling to collect a debt on behalf of CMS from 2001. I had no idea what they were referring to and then i recalled when she said it was for magazines. I told her that it was cancelled because I never received the trial packet from CMS and that I have never received not one magazine.I contacted CMS 2 weeks before the 30 day trial period was up because I had never received the packet and cancelled it. Luebke & Assoc. was so rude that I ended up hanging up on them. I got another call today from them with another attempt to collect, I explained the same thing as I did the day before, she too said that it is noted that it was cancelled but after the 10 day period (which it was 30 days not 10) and that I was still obligated to pay even though it was cancelled because there was an agrrement. I told her CMS didn't live up to their aggreement by sending me the packet, therefore the agreement was void. She told me I made one payment and I told her she was lying because a payment was never made and when I asked her what was the amount of the payment made she couldn't tell me. I told her I never gave any of my account information and if I did why didn't they take any monies owed to them. It is now 2006 I have never received a letter, invoice, etc. ever after the cancellation. Again they became very rude and I hung up on them again. I felt something wasn't right and I looked up CMS on the website and low and behold I was right. Sigh of relief I'm not the only one.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Consolidated-Media-Services-CMS-scam-along-with-Luebke-Baker-Associates-Ripoff-Kennesaw-180205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services