Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2004

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Consolidated Media Services
200 Chastain Center Blvd Suite 200 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services ripoff All I want to do is cancel and I don't care if I get a refund I just want to get out of this mess. Kennesaw Georgia

On March 28,2003 I recieved a phone call and it was a telemarketer trying to sign me up to try and win some money, get a nice watch for free, and try and sell 8 magazines for $66.65 a year. I thought it was a good idea and me being the dumb one I gave him my bank account number.

A couple weeks later a lady calls me and confirms my account with them and tries to get me to buy more things and then tells me that my payment will be $66.65 a month. I was shocked. So I asked if I could cancel and she said I couldn't I had three days to cancel once I signed up.

A couple days later I received this pamphlet in the mail saying I could cancel within 3 days. So that's where they get you so you can't cancel. I looked on my bank account statement a few days later and it said these people have been taking a lot of money out of my account and they also gave other people my account number without my permission and they were taking money out of my account too.

So I closed my account and they call me all the time. But they do send me statements saying I owe them $90.00 or I will be sent to collections. All I want to do is cancel and I don't care if I get a refund I just want to get out of this mess.

las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Consolidated-Media-Services-ripoff-All-I-want-to-do-is-cancel-and-I-dont-care-if-I-get-a-81226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services