Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 29, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 29, 2002

• Reported By:E. Lansing MI
Consolidated Media Services
PO Box 2637 Smyrna, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services Lying about services - products etc Smyrna Georgia

I was mislead into thinking that I had a four year subscription to a mag cause they said that I have a four year subscription. Aparently I have a four year subscription to their company and a 2 year subscription to the mag.

Besides this, they were going to charge me $800 for my one magazine and give me 5 free subscriptions to other magazines. Well, I just checked out the prices for all of these subscriptions and they would only cost me $270, if I subscribed to them individually.

Aparently, for the $48 dollar subscription to Rolling Stone, this company will take $752 as a payment to give me $228 dollars worth of subscriptions and a 'free' watch. I am going to try to cancel tomorrow, but we will see what happens.

Andrew
East Lansin, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2002 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Media-Services/Smyrna-Georgia-30081-2637/Consolidated-Media-Services-Lying-about-services-products-etc-Smyrna-Georgia-33793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Media Services