Complaint Review: Consolidated Research Authority

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:harrosburg Kentucky
Consolidated Research Authority
Po Box 98845 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consolidated Research Authority - International Award Advisors akas thay siad that i win a lot of money just send 20 dollers to them thay well send my money to me but they have not send it to me and i am geting more letters for them and i went my money the own my that about 3,578,000.00 Las Vegas Nevada

this people who send me this letters thay said to send them 20doller thay well send my money to me thay own me this 3,578,000.00 and i went it or i well do to my self can yu ples halp me ples i went my money thay own me.

harrosburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Research-Authority/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8845/Consolidated-Research-Authority-International-Award-Advisors-akas-thay-siad-that-i-win-a-345100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Research Authority