Complaint Review: Consolidated Smart Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2010

• Reported By: anita — Lancaster California United States of America
Consolidated Smart Systems, Inc.
620 West 135th Gardena, California United States of America

Consolidated Smart Systems, Inc. Would not send a technician out to get a signal because a had a past due balance, I asked if I was interrupted because of the past due balance and they said NO. I have been giving this company money Gardena, California

I am very frustrated and disappointed with Consolidated Smart Systems. I recently resumed service after an employment layoff. I was told that in order for my service to resume with Direct TV, the 3rd party CSS wouldn't send a signal until I paid the past due balance of $170ish. I paid half and made payment arrangements with CSS and they resumed my service. I have been making payments approximately every two weeks to payoff the old balance. Today a signal wasn't coming through so I called to get help. I was told that a technician needed to come out, but unless I paid off my current balance of $45.00ish, they wouldn't even set up an appointment for a tech to come out. I asked them if my service was interrupted and the said NO, they wouldn't give me any tech support over the telephone either. I pay $6.95 per month protection plan in case a tech needed to come out. I dont' understand what the reason they are being so difficult with me. Not very customer friendly. They just kept talking in circles and not really making any sense. My apartment complex elected to be with this company, the tenants didn't have a choice, if we wanted TV/Internet. I feel that we were bullied/monopolized into this contract. Direct TV is helpful, but the 3rd party CSS, is not very helpful. I would like to be able to have a contract with Direct TV only, NOT Consolidated Smart Systems. Can you HELP?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Smart-Systems-Inc/Gardena-California-90248/Consolidated-Smart-Systems-Inc-Would-not-send-a-technician-out-to-get-a-signal-because-618598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Smart Systems, Inc.