faint

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Durtybubble — Cumming Georgia
Constant Contact
1601 Trapelo Road Waltham, Massachusetts USA

Constant Contact Promises 60 day trial but get immediate call from pushy sales person asking for credit card number Waltham Massachusetts

I signed up online for a 60 day free trial.  I was immediately contacted by a sales person that wanted my credit card.  I asked him why since it was a 60 day free trial and they needed it to open the account.  I never used the product as I was sending broadcast emails for a client through another account that I setup through constant contact.  I started noticing that my credit card was being charged and when I noticed this it was too late according to constant contact. they informed me somewhat rudely that I was beyond the timeframe for getting a credit that I probably would not have ever received regardless.  Instead of being understanding they forced the issue so I informed them that I wold be disputing the charge through my credit card company in which I did.  At this point constant contact has probably spent more money in payroll fighting the dispute then they would have had they just agreed to credit my credit card back.  This to me is just an odd way to do business and from the beginning I sensed that something creepy was going on with this company but it was too late.  They had my credit card info and they are fighting this small amount of money to the end.  Sometimes after dealing with a company you just know it is a bad company that has absolutely no regards for it's cusromers that arent satisfied with their service.  in the future I will Never do business with this company due to how they handled this transaction nor will I recommend them to anyone ever! Now I'm just fighting them for the sheer principle as I will not let them win this dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Constant-Contact/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/Constant-Contact-Promises-60-day-trial-but-get-immediate-call-from-pushy-sales-person-ask-1168287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Constant Contact