Complaint Review: Constantcontent.com

• Reported By: George — Youngstown Ohio
Constantcontent.com
Internet USA

Constantcontent.com freelance writing Internet

I in no way consider myself a great writer,however I am careful and imaginative.  I use a spell check and a grammar check. On Friday May 10th I submitted an article to www.constant-content.com in response to what I thought was a client request, to approve or disapprove based on the client specifications. I submitted the 500 + word article and started to look for another assignment. I found myself locked out of the system, so I checked my email. Not only was my article rejected in record time but my entire account was suspended.

Really, did you even read the article. As I writer I am aware of rejection. I also agree that www.constant-content.com can suspend accounts, but really guys, you could have least done me the consideration of reading the article. Fair warning to freelance and blog writers, unless yu have written the next "Atlas Shrugged", prepare for rejections and "permanent suspension"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Constantcontentcom/internet/Constantcontentcom-freelance-writing-Internet-1049785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Constantcontent.com