Complaint Review: Construct-Rite Construction

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2007

• Reported By:Johnston Rhode Island
Construct-Rite Construction
114 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, Rhode Island U.S.A.

*Author of original report: STILL NO RESPONSE!!!

*Author of original report: Construct-Rite Construction Contractor took our deposit & disappeared Warwick Rhode Island

Please do not use Joe Christman & Construct-Rite Construction. I have a signed contract with this company to replace a roof and windows. After the roof was finished they said they didn't have time to do the windows & will not return the money we paid towards them. Every week it's another excuse as to where my money is!!! Joe Christman the owner does not answer his phone or return our calls!!! His brother/partner Paul Christman claims his hands are tied!!! Please help me by pestering these 2 unethical business men until my money is returned!!!!

Joe Christman 401-55-1599
Paul Christman 401-316-9608

James
Johnston, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2007 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Construct-Rite-Construction/Warwick-Rhode-Island/Construct-Rite-Construction-Contractor-took-our-deposit-disappeared-Warwick-Rhode-Island-270072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Construct-Rite Construction

STILL NO RESPONSE!!!

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

please do not use this contractor. You will get burned too!!

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Every week it's another excuse as to where my money is! Joe Christman the owner does not answer his phone or return our calls! His brother/partner Paul Christman claims his hands are tied!

Joe Christman 401-556-1599