Complaint Review: Construction Deal.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: A-1 Quality Plumbing and Constructi — Arlington Heights Illinois United States of America
Construction Deal.com
5152 Sepulveda Blvd. Suite114 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Construction Deal.com fraudulant,heartless,liars Sherman Oaks, California

I used construction deal.com for a short time in 2011,then i was seriously injured and discontinued using them.In Nov.of 2012,i was well enough to go back to work.I recieved a call from Mia at construction deal.com telling me they were about to start their buisy season and didn`t want me to miss out.I told ger i had a dilema,i`m broke and need at least one good lead to get me going.Mia said she would waive my membership fee for one month and i then could put my $100.00 on my acct.and buy a couple of leads and  then i could get back on track,but of 8 or 9 leads they sent me not one was real.My month ran out and i was forced to take on a partner who also was broke but believed in me so he gave construction deal his credit card no.and they kept giving us bogus leads and taking more and more money off my friends credit card.They took $400.00 off his card all total they gave us over 30 leads ALL of which were bogus and i tried many time to contact them,i spoke to Mia,i spoke to Chris and i spoke to Al  and i told them that none of the leads they gave me were real and the home owners were pissed off and wanted to know where i got their information and i told them construction deal.com.Finally i wrote them a nasty letter and told  themm i wanted the rest of our money back and they said NO and laughed at me and sent me 4 more bogus leads i called all 4 and not 1 was real.I just told them to keep my money,DON`T send me anymore leads and i`m putting them on facebook,twitter and every other website i can.I will dedicate my life to ruining their co. the same way they rurined mine.I`m also reporting them to lisa Madigans office.To all contractors and home owners do NOT use this co.They will rip you off.I NOW use Home Advisor and they are very good every lead they give me is real.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Construction-Dealcom/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Construction-Dealcom-fraudulantheartlessliars-Sherman-Oaks-California-997188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Construction Deal.com