Complaint Review: Construction Pipeline

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Concrete Contractor — Santee California
Construction Pipeline
Internet USA

Construction Pipeline Bogus Lead Service, denies cancellation, harrassing calls and emails Internet

Contacted and signed a lead generation agreement with "Construction Pipeline". They charged $40 a lead and offered a credit if it was a bad lead...however when I realized that most all the leads are bad and it was taking up too much time to try and track, I tried to cancel my agreement. In Dec 2013 I called and spoke with someone on the phone, after arguing with him for several minutes he finally agreed to cancel my service. In May 2014 I received a email lead from them again, which I ignored because I had cancelled the service. Then I get a email  stating that I have a past due Balance and they want my new payment information.

I call the company to remind them that I cancelled my service and Jay Davis tells me that he has no record of my cancellation and I owe for 2 or 3 leads. I told him I would not be paying for those becasue I had cancelled I hung up on him and he calls me back wanting to argue. I told him the leads were not worth my time or money and do not contact me again. Then I immediatily get a email saying I now owe for 10 or 12 leads and they are going to file against my Bond to collect the money I owe! Do Not Sign with this company They are very deceptive and dishonest! There is more but too much to type you get idea...Consumer BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Construction-Pipeline/internet/Construction-Pipeline-Bogus-Lead-Service-denies-cancellation-harrassing-calls-and-email-1146976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Construction Pipeline