- Report: #907348
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ConstructionDeal.com
ConstructionDeal.com5152 Sepulveda Blvd, #114, Shernman Oaks, California United States of America
ConstConstructionDeal.com Worst internet lead service for Contractors Shernman Oaks, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
5152 Sepulveda Blvd, #114
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 US
I am a contractor and I have tried about a dozen internet lead services. ConstructionDeal.com is the worst ever. Here's the reasons:
(1) They must be using a "consumer-trap" lead generating method. Person and person says that same story, that they were just surfing the internet researching windows or another product, and all of sudden they generated a lead WITHOUT KNOWING that they would. Now they are upset that contractors are calling them. This has become a common scheme. The attorney general needs to go after them.
(2) They have a POISON PILL CLAUSE with the credits. You can't dispute a credit for 5 days, and you can't go more than 10 days. So there's a five day window. And don't forget that you have to state that you contacted the lead right after it was generated. And then, if you make mistakes 3 times processing credit requests, they take away your right to dispute credits. That's the "poison pill".
(3) They refused to credit me for hundreds of dollars of leads that I never received.
(4) I purchased leads on a one-time basis with them. And was very clear about that. Then, when all the money was used up, they automatically took money from my credit card, another $200 without my authorization. Never signed anything for an auto renewal. Now I have to fight with my credit card to get this money back
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConstructionDealcom/Shernman-Oaks-California-91403/ConstConstructionDealcom-Worst-internet-lead-service-for-Contractors-Shernman-Oaks-Calif-907348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.