Complaint Review: Constructiondeal.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
16430 Ventura Blvd #203 Encino, California U.S.A.

Constructiondeal.com Bait & Switch, Breaks contracts charges your credit card without your concent Santa Ana California

*UPDATE Employee: You had full control of your account and its billing

On June 2008 I got a contract for a YEAR (12months) for the price of 359.40, I was supposed to get anlimited leads for a YEAR.
Most of the lead that I got were fake, phoney, unverified. So I decided to end my contract.

Months later I got a charge for $85 month later got another for $145 month later another for $150 and another for $150. All this happened because I gave them an Credit card that I wasnt using so I wasnt monitoring.
Called this P.O.S. company and they gave me a lame excuse that they changed the policy. Keep in mind that I had a contract for ONE YEAR and I cancelled within 4 months. They never aknowledged the cancellation. Iven if it wasnt cancelled they should not have charged me for one year.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS P.O.S. COMPANY............Companies do whatever they want because consumers dont unite!c

Rip this
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Constructiondealcom/Encino-California-91436/Constructiondealcom-Bait-Switch-Breaks-contracts-charges-your-credit-card-without-your-451123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Constructiondeal.com

You had full control of your account and its billing

AUTHOR: Cd Help - (U.S.A.)

This allegation of Bait & Switch is totally false. Everything is clearly explained online and we are always available via our support channels. Every contractor has the ablility to control their billing and lead delivery options in their account.

You can select what cities you want to work in and what type of work you would like to do. You also have complete control of your billing. You can pause lead delivery at any time, you can turn online leads or phone leads on or off and you can turn your monthly and yearly renewal features on or off. You control your account and it is unfortunate you use this medium to vent on issues you had control over.

ConstructionDeal.com strives to offer the best service in the industry. We have been doing business for 5 years. We have an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau. We stand by our contractors and do everything possible to assist them.

The ConstructionDeal.com Team