Complaint Review: Constructiondeal.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: D.H — oakland California United States of America
Constructiondeal.com
5152 Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 114 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Constructiondeal.com They will rip you off Sherman Oaks, California

*UPDATE Employee: We are sorry for the delay.

If you are a contractor, Do not sign up with ConstructionDeal.com! I signed up with their membership, They want me to put in $200 deposit for leads so I deposited, but as time goes by there weren't many jobs on my lead so I decided to cancel the membership. I contacted them and told them that I wanted to cancel, They told me that I will get my refund within 3 to 5 days.
Now it has been 2 weeks, I never got my money back so I called them back and this is what They said "We going to have to resubmit it again because We didn't know what happened" I will have to wait for another 3 to 5 days again. Also I'm only get $145 back.

So once again if you are a contractor. Do not sign up with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Constructiondealcom/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Constructiondealcom-They-will-rip-you-off-Sherman-Oaks-California-573710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Constructiondeal.com

We are sorry for the delay.

AUTHOR: Cd help - (USA)

Hello Mr. Hoang,

We are very sorry for the delay in responding to your refund. We did receive your cancel request and attempted to contact you via telephone. We also had a scheduled callback for you on your phone number ending in 2804. We have processed your refund. The only reason you did not get a full refund of the 200 is because we delivered leads to your account. I do want to remind you that you do have credit on your account and you can use that to purchase future leads. Also, please be advised that we paused lead delivery and turned off all billing when we received your initial cancel request and did not deliver leads or post charges after that date.

We hope that we can do business with you in the future. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help your business and once again we are very sorry for any inconvenience you experienced.

Truly,