Complaint Review: Constructiondeal.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:French Camp California
Constructiondeal.com
5152 Sepulveda Blvd Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

Constructiondeal.com Took advance payment and didn't provide service agreed to. Sherman Oaks California

*UPDATE Employee: We strive to provide the best service

Just like another contractor in Ranch Cordova, Ca, I was sold one year unlimited job leads by this company. After just 6 months they sent a very deceptive e-mail entitled"important account information." The e-mail outlined a new service they were providing for their contractors. Having prepaid for a year I assumed the company was honest and would honor our contract for one year. I soon realized that I was no longer receiving any leads and to add insult to injury the company had charged my credit card without my authorization for additional services. Assuming it was a simple mistake, I contacted the company and they informed me that they had decided to change their service and since I had not acted within 30 days of their change I was out of luck for any refund.

I have disputed the charge to my credit card, but the fact that they thought they could unilaterally change the service agreement and start charging my credit card is CRIMINAL. I am sure they think that the small dollar amounts that they have cheated me and probably hundreds of other contractors is not enough for anyone to take action, but to me it is the principle of the thing.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE----THEY ARE UNETHICAL AND DECEPTIVE !!!!

Steve
French Camp, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Constructiondealcom/Sherman-Oaks-California-94403/Constructiondealcom-Took-advance-payment-and-didnt-provide-service-agreed-to-Sherman-Oa-409369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Constructiondeal.com

We strive to provide the best service

AUTHOR: Cd Help - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry you feel this way but we understand contractors need to receive quality leads. ConstructionDeal.com offers a guarantee that all leads we deliver will be valid. We back up that guarantee with a credit towards a future lead on any lead that a contractor is unable to make a bid on.

Your plan was changed but you were notified and you did receive the email as stated above. You had 30 days to receive a complete prorated refund. You did not exercise the refund option so we prorated the credit amount and applied it towards new leads.

ConstructionDeal.com strives to offer the best service in the industry. We have been doing business for 5 years and in that time we have had no complaints on Ripoff Report and have an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau. We stand by our contractors and do everything possible to assist them.

We takes its reputation very seriously and we are available to answer any questions at 866-663-4711 or we can be reached by email at support@constructiondeal.com.

Kindest Regards,