Complaint Review: Consultants Group, Business Consultants Inc., Ron Smith, Denise Kirkland

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2008

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Consultants Group, Business Consultants Inc., Ron Smith, Denise Kirkland
3419 Virginia Beach Blvd #236 Virgiia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

Consultants Group, Business Consultants Inc., Ron Smith, Denise Kirkland Disgusting excuse for a "business" Virginia Beach Virginia

Unfortunately, I worked for this awful, twisted, group of sadists who call themselves a business.

Fortunately, I only worked there for about 6 weeks. Long enough to realize that it was NOT legit. Come to think of it, I can't believe I actually was paid!

I was 6 months pregnant and was required to do all sorts of cleaning and heavy lifting, was pressured to work through my lunch break, and I was just supposed to be filing papers.

I first noticed that something wasn't quite right when I started doing the mail runs. They received ALL of their mail at a Mailboxes Etc. mailbox.

Then, when I was working with the files, I would file lots of angry letters requesting refunds and also lots of threatening letters about reporting the company to the BBB. Once I learned that anyone cold apply for an SBA loan FOR FREE, mysuspicions were confirmed. All these poor people wer being taken to the cleaners.

I tried to photocopy some files to take as "evidence", but every room had surveillence cameras. Also, the phones were bugged. I could tell because there was always an echo. It was terrible.

I finally quit when, one night at around 7 p.m. I was gettin ready to leave and Ron told me that there were some bits of paper left on the floor. I told him that the vacuum wasn'tworking well. He told me that I should get down on my knees and pick it all up. Um, I was at that point 7 months pregnant. a*****e.

And Denise Kirkland is a b**ch.

And Theresa is an even bigger b**ch.

Deyva was nice enough, and the secretary, too. I think her name was Amanda?

And Kristin was really sweet, she knew what was up as well.

Anyway, I am relly sorry to all of you who were ripped off by those assholes. Hopefully they are still shut down!

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2008 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consultants-Group-Business-Consultants-Inc-Ron-Smith-Denise-Kirkland/Virgiia-Beach-Virginia-23452/Consultants-Group-Business-Consultants-Inc-Ron-Smith-Denise-Kirkland-Disgusting-excuse-331011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consultants Group, Business Consultants Inc., Ron Smith, Denise Kirkland