Complaint Review: Consulting Group LLC

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Tanya — Toronto Ontario
Consulting Group LLC
P.O.BOX 912644, St. George , UT USA

Consulting Group LLC deceptive advertising, liar, false promises, criminal St. George Utah

Like other people, I have been taken in by false promises to refund a product that I ordered on the Internet. This product was Green Coffee Beans (under the name of Carcinia Cambogia Extract).

Initially I ordered a trial bottle for $4.95, and because I did not cancel in time I was then sent 4 additional bottles, at a total cost of $148.95 (charged to my credit card).

When I contacted the company, they agreed that I could return the product for a full refund, and that this would be honoured within 10-15 business days. This was nearly two months ago. I was careful to pay for a tracking procedure through Canada Post, so I know that the product was delivered.

This company is obviously engaged in repeatedly ripping-off the general public and should be held to account. This does a not reflect well on genuine advertising on the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consulting-Group-LLC/St-George-UT-84791/Consulting-Group-LLC-deceptive-advertising-liar-false-promises-criminal-St-George-Uta-1100907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consulting Group LLC