Complaint Review: Consumer Advance Credit and Unigaurd

• Submitted: Sun, January 17, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 17, 2010

• Reported By: Lavoncia — Washington DC District of Columbia U.S.A.
Consumer Advance Credit and Unigaurd

Consumer Advance Credit and Unigaurd Freedom Subscriptions and who knows what else. 12/29 took a unauthorized check for 69.95 and took another 19.95 on 1/7/2010, Internet

In Dceember I wanted to take out a paday loan I have done this before with no problems. This time I did not go throught with it because they were sending me through to many sites. Then today I looked at my account and found that on 12/29 there was a check posted for $69.95 made out to Consumer Advance Credit, there was another check made out to Unigaurd for $19.95. I first do not even use paper checks. I contacted my bank and the looked at the checks and their fraud detection specialist said that they recieved a fraud hit when they ran both names in their computer so my bank is going to try and prosecute them and I will be recieving my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2010 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Advance-Credit-and-Unigaurd/internet/Consumer-Advance-Credit-and-Unigaurd-Freedom-Subscriptions-and-who-knows-what-else-1229-555949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Advance Credit and Unigaurd