Complaint Review: Consumer Advance Credit

8550w desert inn #102 las vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 8884542907
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Consumer Advance Credit took $69.95 out of my checking account without my permition las vegas, Nevada

i was just checking on line for a loan to help take me threw the slow time and low income .holidays are slow in my career,i got a phone call to say my name to verify that i was the person trying to get a loan so i did,next thing i know i had $69.95 taken out of my checking account wich than caused my electric bill to bounse wich coast me $35.00 more.the bank coverd my check thank God.but it still coast me more than it was suppose to be.consumer advance credit has told me 3 diferent times they would refund my money,1st to return a packedge i never recieved in the mail,than they said it was mailed wrong and than they said they would refund $59,that has never been done.they sent a email saying they did but it has never shown up in my account.i have filed charges with the FBI and now fileing charges at the bank and local police.i looked up there address and it goes to THE UPS STORE in LAS VEGAS........DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR NAME OR ANYTHING..they hVE MINE NOW SO I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Advance-Credit/las-vegas-Nevada-89117/Consumer-Advance-Credit-took-6995-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-permition-las-v-556606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Advance Credit