farmers

Complaint Review: Consumer Alert Agency

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2001

• Reported By:Ontario Ca.
Consumer Alert Agency
111 Rutliegh Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Credit Card Rip Off Jeremy Hubbard

I recieved a call from a person calling himself Jeremy Hubbard working for a company called Consumer Alert Agency, 111 Rutliegh, Champlain, NY 12919 (address given upon my request) He said he was clearing all personal information from the aol internet.Got very nast to me when I refused to give him my credit card number. I have never ordered anything on line and do not give my credit ard number over the phone. This person said that I would be charged thousands of dollars if I did not allow him to clear my files and that I would have to pay it and he hoped I had thousands of dollars to spend on this. My aol service is billed to my Master Card.

This is a scam? Thank you in advance for your courtesy. Julia C. Moore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Alert-Agency/Champlain-New-York-12919/Credit-Card-Rip-Off-Jeremy-Hubbard-5085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Alert Agency