Complaint Review: Consumer Alliance USA

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:Breckenridge Colorado
Consumer Alliance USA
PO Box 725549 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consumer Alliance USA This company will not help you file a claim. Good luck! Atlanta Georgia

I have had accidental insurance with this company for almost 5 years. I recently injured my knee and so went to the doctor and filed a claim.

Four months later I am still being asked to resubmit my claim, for the third time. I cannot say for sure whether this company is a complete scam or if they are just incompetent. Either way, the bottom line is that they do not know how to file a claim and could not help me do so. I received different answers depending on who I talked to as to how to file the claim, where to send it, etc.

I have finally given up and stopped payment. I recently contacted them about payments since I had stopped payment and they had already terminated me without notice. I am actually glad because I am done dealing with this company. If you are looking for insurance, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. This company will not be able to help when you need it most.

Breckenridge, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Alliance-USA/Atlanta-Georgia-31139/Consumer-Alliance-USA-This-company-will-not-help-you-file-a-claim-Good-luck-Atlanta-Geor-321260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Alliance USA