• Report: #382018

• Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Martinsburg West Virginia
Consumer Alliance USA
www.consumerallianceusa.org Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Alliance USA Unpaid Insurance Claims: Company Did Not Pay The Amounts Listed In The Policy Internet

I have had nothing but headaches with this "insurance" company since I started using them. The coverage isn't really much, but they don't even pay what the policy says they pay.

I have spent countless hours on the phone with their representatives. It seems that I always get a different answer each time I call. They contract their claims out to a company called US NOW. When I called there they said that the policy they had for me was different from the policy I have in writing.

I called Consumer Alliance back to tell them this so they could try to get it resolved. I was then told that I would be called back when they figured out where the error was made. I didn't receive a call within a week so I called back. The answer I got that time was: We don't have an active policy on you. I had to laugh.

My policy has been active since September of 2007 and has never been delinquent. I told them they have one month to resolve these issues before I take legal action. If you don't want to waste your time and money do not buy insurance from this company.

Martinsburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Alliance-USA/internet/Consumer-Alliance-USA-Unpaid-Insurance-Claims-Company-Did-Not-Pay-The-Amounts-Listed-In-T-382018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Alliance USA