Complaint Review: Consumer Auto Rewards

• Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Kent Washington
Consumer Auto Rewards
www.ConsumerAutoRewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Auto Rewards, Cash Rewards Central Here we go...They LOST me!!! Tampa Florida Internet

the info was mailed so I could look it over (I paid the shipping of course!!). When I called to NOT become a member...to cancel...,NO ONE could find me!!I wasn't anywhere in their system...so how can I expect them to cancel automatic monthly payments when they can't locate ANY information about me:no account#, no policy# !!?? I guess I have to go to my bank, close out my current account, and open a new one....there goes any decent credit to my name!!! Can anyone please help me here???

Jv
Kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Auto-Rewards/internet/Consumer-Auto-Rewards-Cash-Rewards-Central-Here-we-goThey-LOST-me-Tampa-Florida-I-453682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Auto Rewards