Complaint Review: Consumer Award Advisory Service AKA C.A.A.S.

• Submitted: Sat, April 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Consumer Award Advisory Service AKA C.A.A.S.
P.O. Box 57900 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Award Advisory Service AKA C.A.A.S. The C.A.A.S. Mob is still at large, BEWARE!! Use common sense upon attack RIPOFF Las Vegas Nevada

I got one of these in the mail today and this is a time when I would have loved to win $728,577. Except, caution grew when I didn't recognize who these people were and I don't enter sweepstakes too often. Anyway, I read on and to my surprise, they're asking for money?

Yeah right, these guys are clowns! A so-called processing fee is asked for when a real sweepstakes place would take care of that themselves (especially when they know the taxman is near. They have taxes to pay and more so do the winners.) It didn't take long before I said to myself, "hey, let's see if these people have a website."

I guess they do because, "Rip-Off Report," was the first to show on the search engine. On that note, I have words to those who did send money to these cowards: check your credentials and check yourself next time you write a check because you might end up with s**t in a brown envelope! No such thing as a free meal.

I would help in anyway to take these suckers out, telemarketers included. They get people excited to get crazy mil' tickets, but want to take what little money we have for our own families because they are cowards, scared to do some real work and earn legitimate dollars. Needless to say, they ain't getting a check from Me.

Thanks Rip-Off Report.

Terrence
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2005 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-AKA-CAAS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89157-9001/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-AKA-CAAS-The-CAAS-Mob-is-still-at-large-BEWARE-141050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Award Advisory Service AKA C.A.A.S.