Complaint Review: Consumer Award Advisory Service - CAAS

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Wahiawa Hawaii
Consumer Award Advisory Service - CAAS
PO Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Award Advisory Service - CAAS ripoff unsuspecting individuals Las Vegas Nevada

About 2 weeks ago I recieved a letter in the mail from a company names Consumer Award Advisory Service aka CAAS. It said I had won $525,439. Of course my husband and I were excited and so I sent in the paperwork for it not noticing that I had to send in processing fees.

Well, I took it upon myself to look on the internet to find out for myself if this company was legit. Well, it's not. From what everyone has been saying they like to rip off unsuspecting people by taking money a little bit at a time.

Thank God that I didn't read the fine print and I didn't send the 21.95 in for the processing fee. I'd like to be part of a lawsuit if one is present for taking these scumbags down!!!

Wahiawa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-CAAS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-CAAS-ripoff-unsuspecting-individuals-Las-Vegas-Nevada-140311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Award Advisory Service - CAAS