Complaint Review: Consumer Award Advisory Service

• Submitted: Mon, May 02, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Polk Louisiana
Consumer Award Advisory Service
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Award Advisory Service ripoff misleading promotion Las Vegas Nevada

I recently received a letter from the Consumer Award Advisory Service stating that I had won $728,577.00. I was to send $21.95 to get my money.

I looked on the net and found out that they were fake. Hopefully, if enough people speak out we can shut these people down. I am keeping my letter so if anything happens(ie lawsuit)I can help.

This letter was mailed to a military installation, now NOT saying that we are better, but with the way the world is today that company should have had some decency. We are at war and you want to scam a military family? Who does he think he is?

Pamela
Fort Polk, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2005 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-ripoff-misleading-promotion-Las-Vegas-Nevada-141230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Award Advisory Service