Complaint Review: Consumer Award Advisory Service

• Submitted: Mon, May 02, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2005

• Reported By:Ninety Six South Carolina
Consumer Award Advisory Service
P.O. Box 579001 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Award Advisory Service ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Today is May 2, 2005. I am a college student at Southwest Missouri State University. I checked my mail today and found a letter containing a prize confirmation letter for $728,577.00. In the letter I am advised to act quickly to claim my prize by sending them $21.95. I call my sister and tell her about the letter and consider sending the $21.95 via money order. I then went to class and presented the letter to a teacher of mine, whom advised me that this was a fraud. I'm glad I had sense enough to look it up on the internet before I sent them my hard earned money, (as if college students do not have it hard enough already), these people need to be shut down.

I cannot understand why there is not a lawsuit already pending against them. I will be keeping my letter and would like to help shut these scammmers down.This is an outrage, why are they being allowed to continue ripping innocent people off? Can't we all do something about this?

Keilah
Ninety Six, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89157-9001/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-141254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Award Advisory Service