Complaint Review: Consumer Award Advisory Service

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Consumer Award Advisory Service
P.o.box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Award Advisory Service Ripoff Sent me a Letter telling me I won 728,577.00 I sent 21.95 for Postage and Handling Las Vegas Nevada

I was sent a letter by consumer award advisory service saying i won 728,577.00 and I sent 21.95 for shipping and postage I sent a check. I am a college student, and said hey, $728,577.00 for 22, thats great. I wish i would of knew that it was a rip off before i sent it back!

Amanda
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-Ripoff-Sent-me-a-Letter-telling-me-I-won-72857700-I-sent-141440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Award Advisory Service