• Report: #201323

• Submitted: Sun, July 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2006

• Reported By:newark New Jersey
Consumer Award Advisory Service
Po Box 36999 Las Vegas, New Jersey U.S.A.

Consumer Award Advisory Service scammed me saying I won $525,439 Ripoff Las Vegas New Jersey

consumer award advisory service sent me a letter saying i won $525,439 and all i had to do is verify my name and address, fill out the form and return it in a enevelope , i wasted a stamp and almost purchase what they were offering . I think someone should make them PAYOUT! what they claim people are winning so they can learn a lesson about misleading people. I have based my life around waiting to recieve this money which was suppose to be awarded , April 30, 2006, according to their documents. This has caused me extreme aggravation and distress knowing that I indeed am not going to receive any money.

newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2006 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service/Las-Vegas-New-Jersey-89133/Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-scammed-me-saying-I-won-525439-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-New-Jers-201323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Award Advisory Service