- Report: #1098086
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Consumer Business Strategies
Consumer Business Strategies210001 N Tatum Blvd phoenix, Arizona USA
Consumer Business Strategies Tera Marsh FRAUD CALL USPS INSPECTOR AT 602-223-3675 OR FBI AGENT HYLE 623 466-1999 phoenix ARIZONA
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
FOR FREE AND A US POSTAL INSPECTOR FRAUD IS ALSO FREE.DO NOT SEND THIS SCAM ANY MONEY UNTIL YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!
1. GOOGLE 602 300-6660 or Tera MarshNotice ALL the different names these scams have used to avoid public knowledge of their FRAUD.
2. CHECK THE BBBF RATING and also notice all the other names that have been used since they have received negative publicity.
3. In a desperate attempt they have been using another legitimate company's name to build up credibility. Little did they realize that the company has been dissolved because of their fruadulent schemes.
As a result reports have been filed with the City of Phoenix Police, the FBI and the US Postal Service. If you were a victim of this scam please contact the proper authorities.
ALL YOUR GOING TO RECEIVE IS PAPERWORK YOU CAN GET FOR FREE FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, AN IDENTITY THEFT PACKAGE WHICH IS AVAILABLE ONLINE
THE FEDERAL TRUTH IN LENDING ACT RELATES TO MORTGAGES AND REGULATION Z RELATES TO CREDIT CARD COMPANY'S INTEREST RATES. IT HAS NOTHING TO DUE WITH DECEPTION AS IT RELATES TO HOME BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
CONTACT THE CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU AND THEY WILL HELP YOU FREE OF CHARGE AND ITS A GOVERNMENT AGENCY. consumerfinance.gov
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Business-Strategies/phoenix-Arizona-85054/Consumer-Business-Strategies-Tera-Marsh-FRAUD-CALL-USPS-INSPECTOR-AT-602-223-3675-OR-FBI-1098086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.