• Report: #204331

• Updated: Thu, August 03, 2006

• Reported By:boynton beach Florida
Consumer Choice Financial, trust And Payment
Nationwide Canada

Consumer Choice Financial, trust And Payment ripoff, SWEEPSTAKE AND INTERNET GAMES PAYMENT VERIFICATION CENTRE. Prize and award Presentation. ONTARIO CANADA

I received a letter from Canada, with no return address, no fax number, no e-mail address, stating that I had won the sweepstakes for 100,000.

They sent me a cashier's check in the amount of 3,862, in order to cover my processing fee before they could send me the lump sum money. I deposited the check in my bank account. the bank cleared the check, but little did I know that it would bounce after I send 3,100 to them to cover the processing fee.

After they received their Western Union Transfer. everytime I called the number they provided, it was either busy or they would hang up on me. that's when I knew it was a scam. I did not wait long enough to see if the check would bounce or not. These people are good. they give you a deadline to send the money for processing fee/if you don't you would lose the lump sum money.

Unfortunately, I am out of 3,100. Please do not send these people any money. I should have known when the letter had no return address/ no fax/ no e-mail address.Payment officer is Wendy Phillips/ Cathy mccloud from St Catherines, ontario, canada received my western Union Transfer. the only number they provided 1-877-621-3099 which was a toll free. when I called information to try to trace the number. They could not, because it was a toll free number.

g.g
boynton beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Choice-Financial-trust-And-Payment/nationwide/Consumer-Choice-Financial-trust-And-Payment-ripoff-SWEEPSTAKE-AND-INTERNET-GAMES-PAYMENT-204331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Choice Financial, trust And Payment