Complaint Review: Consumer Choice Marketing

• Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011

• Reported By: unhappybroker — Nationwide United States of America
Consumer Choice Marketing
412 Illnois Ave Internet United States of America

Consumer Choice Marketing my utility broker Nightmare company to deal with, charge mnthly fee for support that isn't there Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Choice Marketing

*Consumer Comment: Networking Marketing Isn't For Everyone

*Consumer Comment: Everything is working flawless.

*General Comment: Fact Versus Fiction

*General Comment: Indent Broker

STAY AWAY---SAVE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR SANITY:  Made the mistake of signing up as a utility broker with Consumer Choice Marketing aka my utility brokers aka Team CCM.  From day one nothing but problems with the "support staff" and the "website".  They charge a monthly fee for "broker support" and "website" use, however, the broker support is basically non-existent and the website rarely worked.  Just because the customers signed up on the website didn't mean the information ever left ccm (their own admission).  Only if you constantly complained did your customers get added, months and months after the allotted time. I was told customers had been rejected but when I would follow up with customers their bill would reflect the change.  Too much work, aggravation and frustration for the one dollar a month per customer compensation.  My complaints regarding the website did no good as well, just got more excuses and promises. More than six months after I joined I finally received my welcome broker kit. The ONLY thing you could count on was the deduction of the monthly fee.

NO SURPRISE THERE WAS A MASS EXODUS OF BROKERS....TOTAL RIPOFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Choice-Marketing/internet/Consumer-Choice-Marketing-my-utility-broker-Nightmare-company-to-deal-with-charge-mnthly-558579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Choice Marketing

Consumer Choice Marketing

AUTHOR: Geronimo Ramirez - (United States of America)

CCM Consumer Choice Marketing is the best business opportunity and utility saver in the world. CCM has everything anyone would ever want to start and succeed in a network marketing business. CCM can be promoted, pursued or done through many different methods wether its through the internet or word of mouth or more. CCM has been around since 2008 and they are growing at a rapid pace this company has everything going for them and they soon be all over the world and they will be very well known. CCM has everything available that the people use everyday on a daily basis like electricity, cellphones, natural gas, cable TV, satellite TV, home phone, and many more. Consumer Choice Marketing is the best marketing company in the world don't wait don't delay join now!do it now!

Geronimo Ramirez

858-233-9983

www.gero123.ws

Networking Marketing Isn't For Everyone

AUTHOR: David - (USA)

When you sign up for any network marketing opportunity you are competing in a race to get to the top before everyone else so you can make the most money. The success rate of any network marketing associate is around 3%. This means your odds of making it on this or any opportunity is 1 in 33.

Just because you cannot make it work does not make it a scam or rip-off. It may very well be that you are not cut out to do network marketing. I also do network marketing in my music business and the success rate in what I do is less than 1%. Those around me call what I do a rip-off because they cannot make it work for themselves.

I can hardly believe that selling utilities is a scam. This company is not the first to do this. Years ago there were numerous opportunities that sold utilities. One that sold phone cards, one that sold WEBTV. Today, there is a company that sells video phones and cell phones. You can also make money from this one. I know 2 people who have made big money on it and that is all.

For every one that makes it in network marketing there will be at least 33 who do not. So maybe you are one of the 33 who cannot make it work. This does not make this a scam; it simply means you are not cut out to do this network marketing opportunity.

These are the facts: 1 in 33 people will be successful in the average network marketing opportunity. Some will work, some will not. Some are just plain lazy and expect the money to come in just by waiting for the it to go into their bank account.

Regardless all network marketing opportunities should be looked at carefully before signing up. It seems that the go-getters are the ones who have a better chance of making it than the ones who sit around and wait.

Everything is working flawless.

AUTHOR: 7 Figure Networker - (United States of America)

I have recently joined CCM and have had no problems with their systems. It reports correctly and broker support is working flawless. I watched CCM for 2yrs before I joined because I knew that most companies go through hic-ups in the 1st year but these guys have got it together. They may have had those hic-ups but its on point now. I joined and in 17days reached Executive Director. I'm getting paid on time and have had no problems with the system. CCM is now going into their 3rd year so its clear that the business model works.

Executive Director
Manuel Cintron
email me for more info trumpexecutive@aim.com
347-731-7213
www.TheyPayU.com

#4 General Comment

Fact Versus Fiction

AUTHOR: OH Independent Broker - (USA)

There is a line between fact and fiction and it seems as though this line has been blurred. Were there hiccups with the system more than a year ago? Yes. But, those of us who worked with the broker support and research team on our accounts clearly saw results. The "non-existent" broker support team referenced has always provided top-notch support, going so far to be proactive by contacting brokers who might have accounts with errors before is becomes an issue that delays the customer from switch suppliers. I'm not quite sure how that constitutes "non-existent" broker support.

Customers are automatically added to the back office upon completion of the online enrollment process. Part of being a business owner requires commitment and follow through, so it is not unreasonable to expect that we monitor our own accounts. I find it hard to believe that with a research department whose focus is to aid brokers with resubmissions of accounts, that there was a constant need to contact the office or that you did not receive adequate support with bringing your accounts to a flowing status.

CCM is one of the only business of its kind to have its own in house IT department dedicated to website operations so when issues do arise a simple call to the corporate office yields results, often times the same day. Have you seen the new TeamCCM website? It is well designed and very user friendly. It is an asset to those of us, now close to 2,500 strong, in the field still serving our communities by saving them money on their utilities and other products/services our customers use daily.

Every business encounters its share of growing pains but the structure of Consumer Choice Marketing does allow for true financial freedom. Our customer base has rapidly grown to over 35,000 delighted customers nationwide. I enjoy the detailed breakdown of my monthly commissions every month and look forward to its increase as I continue to add customers and brokers to my team!

#5 General Comment

Indent Broker

AUTHOR: Jerry milligan - (U.S.A.)

I have been through all of these same problems with CCM however recently had much better responses from the company. Previously I made money in several other companies but the foundation for true residual income was not there. Commercial customers are now reporting how happy they are with the rates which tells me they will not drop off the service. Do not let this negative reporting ruin your chances at true financial freedom. There are literally millions of businesses waiting for you to save them money.