Complaint Review: Consumer Clearing House

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — El Cerrito California
Consumer Clearing House
internet, Select State/Province USA

Consumer Clearing House Scam promised lots of money and then you needed to pay half the taxes from Consumer Clearing House Washington D.C D.C

I was contacted by to fraudulent people.

Donald Leach and Mark Matthews saying that I won $1,000,000 from the Consumer Clearing House.

They wanted me to pay taxes.

Yesterday, May 16th, 2013, they contacted me and wanted my home address, but they just had my P.O. Box address.

They said someone was going to show up at my home between 9:00 am and 11:00 am with my winnings, but they needed to talk to me about paying the taxes on the winnings.

Today, they said I won twice as much as yesterday, and actually gave me numbers to contact them.

Yesterdays number:  313-444-1900

Today's number:  202-470-4016 & 202-580-8149

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Clearing-House/internet-Select-StateProvince/Consumer-Clearing-House-Scam-promised-lots-of-money-and-then-you-needed-to-pay-half-the-t-1051733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Clearing House