Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Counseling Consumer Law Group

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: Rosalyn Gove — EL Toro California United States of America
Consumer Credit Counseling Consumer Law Group
23123 US Rt 441 Ste 235 and 1060 osgood st N Andover MA, Massachusetts United States of America

Consumer Credit Counseling Consumer Law Group The Law Offices of Richard A Brennan working with Consumer credit counseling at 1060 Osgood Street in Andover MA. They did the same thing to me as the report number 66831. I want to be contacted by th SKAM took my checks and personal information allowing there employees to fraud my bank account N Andover , Massachusetts

I joined Consumer Credit Counseling on 1060 Osgood Street in North Andover when they were with Hess and Kennedy that scammed their consumers. Realizing something was wrong I closed it but kept getting called by their CSR Latifia who asked me to send my information again. Not realizing the Law Offices of Richard A Brennan took over, I sent the Hess Kennedy application with the Brennan Application. They processed my paperwork supposedlycashed 7 or 8 checksthat never got recorded and at that time my bank account started to get fraud acts on it. They had all my personal and banking information and they are located in southern california where I live. I think one of their employees did it and got away with it. They picked up where Hess Kennedy left off which now has a receivership. I was then placed on it but due to the fact that I closedtheHess Kennedy and reopened this with Richard A BrennanCapitol One did not pick me to clear the debt. Instead This Consumer Law Group got away this extorting my money and now I have a debt 10 times what it was. The Law offices of Todd Friedman asked me to send my paperwork to them in Beverly Hills CA. I did to J Perez anf J Brown. They wanted the originals. Now they are blocking my emails to find out if they got the copies. I did not send the originals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Counseling-Consumer-Law-Group/N-Andover-MA-Massachusetts-01845/Consumer-Credit-Counseling-Consumer-Law-Group-The-Law-Offices-of-Richard-A-Brennan-working-679722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Counseling Consumer Law Group