Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Service INC.

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2001

• Reported By:Bakersfield Calif.
Consumer Credit Service INC.
61w.Utha st. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card Scam Disgracefully Depicting Statue of Liberty!

*0:

Consumer Credit Services,INC.(CCS)/First National Card is NO Service to you or to America's National Monument Liberty Statue!I applied for various cards to help establish a produtive community minded home based bussiness!Hanging on to each application applied to compare & consider intrest rates, payments, card pro's & con's I found the (CON'S)!

I called to inquire about the validity of this card. Unwilling to answer questions I asked reguarding,who is card secured by,so that I might match approval codes(usually sent separtely) from the card, the insistant man became short tempered & demanded approval code info.

I expressed my inhabitions to activate due to unknown provider, to decide whether or not I'd like to (activate), again he demanded code! When asked for info reguarding to a possible web diretory or corporate office adress I was advised to call back (WHEN YOU DECIDE TO GIVE ME THE CODE) Click,the discussion over!

Following up this mystery,with little to go on, (CCS) I stumbled upon RIP-OFF Report letter by Lovie Marshall, was spared her finacial misfortune,bless you Lovie for showing true American spirit,especially in our country's enduring time's. Disheartend our LIBERTY implicated by scam? Report It!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Service-INC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/First-National-Card-Scam-Disgracefully-Depicting-Statue-of-Liberty-8179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Service INC.

#1 0